What Support will I Receive
The Homefinding and Fostering Agency offer:
- Access to our 24-hour duty cover for carers every day of the year.
- Monthly visits from and regular contact with the supervising social worker.
- High quality preparation and ongoing training, including the NVQ programme.
- Support meetings.
- Organised activities for children and young people.
- Support for all children of foster carers.
- Outreach workers to support children and young people in placement.
- Membership of BAAF.
- Fostering allowances that reflect the professional nature of the task.
- Educational assistance and support.
- Monthly newsletters for carers, and all children and young people of the carer household.